Sic Bo is a dice game that has been around for thousands of years and has survived and made it through the new gambling platforms. It is now viral in an online slot in Singapore and other countries ever since the pandemic started. It is also known for other names such as Small and Big, Dai Siu, Hi-Lo or Tai Sai.
Although this may seem like a simple game, it is essential to understand the system so you can increase your chances to win instead of just randomly picking out numbers for your bets.
HOW TO PLAY SICBO?
You can play this dice game with many betting options.
- Small Bets and Big Bets are Sic Bo’s most basic options. The player must correctly predict how many dice will be used in one roll. You can place small wagers between 4-10, while big wagers can be identified from 11-17.
- Combination Bets – players need to place coins on the third row of the table and choose a combination of dice, which will be displayed at each roll’s end.
- Single Dice Betting – this is a bet that you believe will result in one, two or three of the numbers on your roll.
- Double Dice Bet – revolves around predicting that two of three dice will be equal after a single roll.
- Triple Dice Bet – is split into specific triples or any triple. While a bet on any three will accept any combination, a wager on a particular Triple requires you to use a particular Triple.
SIC BO BETTING STRATEGIES
Despite it appearing effortless, Sic Bo winnings can be difficult due to the numerous betting options.
- Play demo games.
- Choose small or big bets often.
- Never wager on multiple bets.
- This dice game is also a game of luck.
Sic Bo is a trendy game because of the popularity of internet casinos. Also, it is still a pandemic. It is not recommended that people gather together in closed areas. Sic Bo, a simple game to learn, will draw more gamblers. However, it is important to only place bets on trusted platforms like live casinos online in Singapore.
Read More: Top Sportsbooks to Check Out